Navigator is a student success platform being used at over 200 US higher education institutions and being implemented throughout the CSU. Navigator is an online tool to connect undergraduate students to faculty, staff and campus resources. Through this tool, users can raise early alerts for students, create a kiosk system, initiate proactive advising campaigns and innovatively help students graduate on time.
Through the Navigator system, you can:
- Create customized lists for students (mentoring, study abroad, organizations, etc.)
- Conduct appointment campaigns which allow students to schedule an appointment using a link
- Schedule appointments which notify and remind students
- Send proactive emails to your students
- Use kiosks to track an event or study hall check-ins
*Training lab is open Monday-Friday, from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
If you would like to request a training for yourself or for your department, please email Navigator@sfsu.edu.